But you will have to wait until this evening if I so choose to share more. (here is a preview; he asked me about how many kids I want.)
I had a great day at work yesterday. Yes, heartbreaking at times, but the kids were really so good, and days like that make me hope for hope.
One girl walked up to me at dinner after I finished redirecting some kids for the same thing for the 8th time and just stands next to me. (She is 8 and just such a cute kid-when she isn't screaming in my face). So she is standing there and I look over at her somewhat frustrated. She looks at me and says, "Traci, can I give you a hug?" It took me quite off guard that she wasn't coming to tell me that so and so said this or I have to go to the bathroom or some other common comment/complaint.
Anyway, I will finish my stories later. Right now I have to go make myself presentable for church. (Although I have thought about not showering/brushing my hair/brushing my teeth/putting on makeup/etc. and that might solve my problems at church. Mom doesn't think so though... I tell you, I'm just too good for my own good)
Peace and love, and remember, even crazy kids can come across normal sometimes (more on that later too).
1 comment:
grandpa says Traci I think you have been stringing us along. I think you have been going with this guy for quite a while and you are expecting him to propose this afternoon. Then you will announce it as a big shock to the family. You are also planning to bringing him home with you at Thanksgiving. How about that for the plot??? Love ya gal, Bruno
Post a Comment