I am slightly confused. A few weeks ago there was the chance of getting some snow. So out went the snowplows. Seriously I passed about 5 just on my way to work. No snow.
Yesterday it started to snow in between me waking up for work 6:00 and me leaving for work 6:45. And it snowed hard. 0 snow plows. Not one. I saw nothing at all yesterday, but the snow wasn't too bad. I woke up this morning to get ready for church. The branch is not meeting, so I was planning on going to the ward that meets this morning. So I wake up and look outside. Sheesh... a lot of snow. And it is still falling. And no snow plows.
2 comments:
You wouldn't want those plow drivers to have to come out in the cold would you? :)
The sand they use is loaded with salt. Actually That salt is very hard on the paint on the snow plows and they would have to be washed after each use. Therefore it is cheaper if the plows are not used when there is snow and salt on the road.
Post a Comment