So, I was supposed to get my oil changed a little while ago. I finally got it done today. Then I went to Target and got a shower spray thing. Then I walked around the mall not finding anything. Well, actually I found stuff, I just wasn't in the mood to buy anything. Then I stopped by Panera and got some lunch. Then I gave Tess a bath with the new spray-which worked amazing!
Now, the next project is laundry.
2 comments:
So I had to catch up on your life since Thanksgiving. Been busy! Sorry about the incident with Tess and your comforter. When I read about that I reminded myself - this is why I won't let my children have a dog. I've been feeling a bit guilty about it lately - but thanks to you - the guilt is gone! I think you'll make a fine east-coast snob (in the best sence of course :)
Sounds like a great day off! Hope you feel a little rested.
Post a Comment