I have been waiting to hear about news of the new season of Lost. Well today I heard, and was somewhat disappointed. After three seasons on Wednesday they are moving Lost to Thursday night. Regardless of what people might think I really don't watch that much TV. However I do love "The Office" and "Lost" and now they will be on at the same time... I just might have to get DVR or TiVO or something.
So a few days ago I got a notice informing me I better hurry up and sign a contract for next August if I want to keep my lease. Even if I was staying in Bloomington (which isn't even an option) I wouldn't stay in this apartment. After I renewed my contract after the first year they bumped up my rent $30. This time it was bumped another $20. So instead of receiving a discount for continuing my lease it would raise $50 from when I started. No thank you.
Trouble continues at work, but it just encourages me to get into grad school. I have found a wonderful bonus however. I get free therapy! I was talking to one of the therapists about some of my many issues and I got some therapy for free up until he had to go talk to one of his real and paying clients. He did say we would finish the conversation later though...
I didn't get a Christmas tree this year, too much hassle, especially with the dog. For the last several years I have got a new ornament each year. This year I haven't found one/some yet, but I need to get on that.
1 comment:
Putting your two favorite shows at the same time sounds like a plot to me! :) You'll have to figure something out!
You're sounding good, my love. Go looking for that special ornament!
Post a Comment