Monday, January 21, 2008

correction

Actually, Bryan was the Scrooge I was refering to.

We were outside loading the truck Saturday afternoon in about 13 degree weather. After about 3 hours the two of them kept looking at the last few things left to load and at the truck trying to decide how to pack it just right. I tell you, it took a lot of self control to not yell, "JUST PUT IT IN THE TRUCK ALREADY! I AM FREEZING!"

As soon as I got home (about 6) I ended up in bed feeling so sick. I did finally warm up though.

I am supposed to go see Cloverfield tonight, but I am feeling tired. We'll see if I end up going. I've already canceled once. I think I could stand the movie, but not dinner tonight. We'll see.

Nicholas Spraks. Wrote "A Walk to Remember" and "The Notebook." He's a great writer, but apparently bitter. He doesn't like to end his books happy. I just read a 2 book story of his and was in a state of shock when he abruptly killed one of the characters at the end. Seriously. What's that about?

I need to get Tess back to sleeping on the floor. She moves around too much at night that I wake up 4-5 times a night. It's getting old.

Today I was talking with some coworkers about dating age range. A therapist (who is 26) was telling us she would go up to 40-45. When we just looked at her she said, "stop judging me!" but come on man!

urgh. see ya later

3 comments:

Becky said...

You guys do have interesting conversations at work! Anyway, I'm continuing to pray that you SURVIVE until April! Be careful, my love!

tammy 2-2 said...

well, then like father like son. and the truck thing, i can tell you where they got that from (grandpa john). i understand about the pet on the bed thing. trinity our cat likes to sleep between my legs or on top of them. there's plenty of room between me and rob, but she prefers my body heat, i believe. hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Bah! It is an inherited trait. That's funny, though, Dad mentioned Grandpa John on our way out there. Besides, who wouldn't drive an hour to save $200? And Christmas is a poor excuse for picking a man's pocket every 25th of December!