I have today and tomorrow off and I am quite enjoying them. Thus far.
So. I got a verbal warning from the nursing manager for my negative attitude when I told her I was going for my interview. And that is all I am going to say about that.
The other quote ("If I wasn't a kid I would slap you silly") was from a nine or ten year old boy. My coworker and I were cracking up at this, which didn't help with the boy's anger. It ended when he finally hit me so I just ignored him the rest of the day. Overall, it was one of the very funny situations that I laugh at, but others would be shocked at.
Tess and I went for a walk in the pouring rain. It was cold and we were both happy to get back inside. Except my roof is leaking-at least it is a different spot that the one that had to be fixed last winter.
2 comments:
Enjoy your days off! And then kill them with sweetness!!
I agree with your mom. You can always catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar. I hope you enjoyed your days off. Love ya, Bruno and GG
Post a Comment