Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fallen from grace

David, David, David. Forgetting the words. Unacceptable. But I still love him.

I am heading out in the morning for Philly. My interview is Friday. Wish me luck. Or don't. Whatever.

Work was fine until the last 15 minutes or so. I can't even talk I am so upset. They told me to laugh (my coworkers that is). I told them I wanted to, but I would wait until I was away from the kids. They were bad. Bad. When are people going to realize these are not normal kids we work with and we shouldn't be so strict. These children don't follow directions, so they (my bosses) want us to then not give them any directions. Thus, no problems.

My back hurts. I need a massage.

4 comments:

tammy 2-2 said...

We all wish you great luck and I wish that you would just walk away and never go back to "that place". All will be great in Philly and have fun with your mom. Love you lots!

Melissa said...

I hope your interview goes great. I was looking up housing that was close to Temple University (where Jeff applied) and then I looked up housing near Drexal. The same complexes came up! So maybe if we both end up in Philadelphia we could end up living near each other. Nadia and Finn would love it. Good luck on your interview and have a great time in Philadelphia.

Shersy said...

Best of luck on the interview! So enjoy reading what life is bringing your way and the crazy times you have. You've got a great way of seeing things. Have a wonderful time this weekend!

Lori said...

You are going to do great! Good Luck!