Monday, April 7, 2008

My back is achin'

So my back has been bugging me for a few weeks now. It varies in the degree of pain, but it is always in the same spot.
I've just been dealing with it, but I just got to thinking it might bug me on my drive this weekend. We'll see. I don't really have time to go get a massage before I leave. Maybe once I'm in H-town I'll find a spa.

Still nothing from Drexel. I'm starting to just resign myself. I am just going to be happy with Argosy. Even though I would have absolutely LOVED Philadelphia. Oh well.

Man, my back is really hurting. A bath is only a temporary solution, but I may not have a choice at the moment.

I finally saw Bridge to Terabithia. What a horribly sad movie. I cry at books more than movies. Maybe I was just extremely emotional- wait, when am I not?

Later peeps.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Sure hope your back is BETTER. We'll just have to put you and Grandpa in a bag and shake it up and get ONE GOOD
One.....Love ya

tammy 2-2 said...

one word . . . chiropractor. not usually a word I use, but when the pain just won't go away, sometimes I go. I've had a couple excellent ones save me from the pain, and one bad one make it worse, but if you can get someone in Houston refer a good one to you, it might be worth it.