Monday, April 7, 2008

Sometimes I speak too soon...

So I spoke too quickly. Drexel called. I'm in. The shock hasn't quite set in yet. I'm only mildly shaking.


Go Drexel Dragons!

12 comments:

Joan said...

We knew you would make it !!!!! :) :)
Love you very much......G & G Bryan

GrannySharon said...

Woo-hoo!! Congratulations! We are way excited for you!!

tammy 2-2 said...

Yea! How wonderful! We're all so excited for you. I prayed extra hard last night that you would hear, so I think you need to show me and the Lord your appreciation! Money will do. J/K! Have a safe trip home!

John Hemming said...

Youe cottonfield folks send their love and congratulations on Drexel.

Melissa said...

Congratulations! It's so nice to finally hear (takes away some of the stress). We still haven't heard which means that unless we hear by Thursday we're going to Houston. That isn't bad of course, it's just nice to have options and somewhat disappointing when you shell out all that money and they never get back to you.

Jessica Speed said...

Congrats!! I'm very excited for you! Way to go! :)

Shersy said...

Congratulations! What a great adventure lies ahead!

Lori said...

Yah! congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Way to go on hanging in there! I bet everyone is going to want to go and visit you now! So, when do you move?

Kari said...

Congrats Traci! We're excited for you.

Regan said...

I just got caught up on the news! BIG congratulations! Their logo looks so regal and cool!

CoryAnn said...

woohoo for you hope it goes well