Friday, April 11, 2008

Still achin'

Well I made it. I arrived Thursday afternoon in Houston. They took me to see BOO and their house, then to dinner, then they let me sleep.

I have really enjoyed being here. They fix me food-that I don't have to eat on a cafeteria tray. Kevin is making sure that I don't miss Meadows. That's all I'm going to say on that.

The pain in my back has returned. I firmly believe (thanks to Mom's suggestion) that it is from stress. What are you stressing about now Traci? You have the perfect life. Well, I have now reached the freak-out stage. Freaking out such as; "WHAT THE HECK DO I THINK I AM DOING?" "PHILADELPHIA? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" and "MASTER'S PROGRAM-YOU? YOU REALLY MUST BE JOKING NOW"

But, the bed is comfortable, the food is de-lish, and the company couldn't be better. Maybe I just need to get over myself. Or maybe I should head to bed and not blog when I am tired....

5 comments:

Joan said...

That is a long drive for one person to make. It is bad enough for two or three. Glad you are safe and sound and we hope you will be able to get a lot of rest. We are so glad that you are going to Philly. We love you gal. Bruno

GrannySharon said...

Glad you are home. I bet your Mom is thrilled! Let 'em wait on you all they want!!

GrannySharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

I love having you around! I hope you can relax this break!

CoryAnn said...

I had to tell you my son Emery saw the picture of the dragon on your blog and was so excited and the whole rest of the day he kept begging to see dragon