Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Three

I didn't even plan it.

So, the mosquitoe bite count is now up to three.

Today is also the three year anniversary.

I'm having a hoot and a half here. I've been watching Stars Wars in the media room. It was on tv and it is really fun to watch in surround sound. They took me to see Nim's Island last night. Umm, that was 'na so good.' Olivier likes to pull Tess' tail. Nadia can say my name (Say my name say my name if no one is around you)-sorry a touch of the ADHD shining through.

I finished "In My Hands" now I am reading "Marley and Me." So far it's pretty good.

Man. Harrison Ford. Yum yum.
Mom asked me what my favorite Harrison Ford movie was. I dunno. She said "Regarding Henry." I said, "are you kidding me?"

So, anyway, what's yours?

4 comments:

Shersy said...

I don't know about the 3 year anniversary. I am also watching Star Wars today....so fun indeed! Been watching them in order and am on 5 now :) Not sure about my favorite Harrison Ford movie - so many good ones. Looking forward to the new Indiana Jones.... :)

Regan said...

I liked The Fugitive, but he was pretty yummy as Han Solo.

GrannySharon said...

The first SW movie...he was so dang cute!! His jokes just seemed funnier to me. But, in all honesty I haven't seen a Harrison Ford movie I didn't like! (But, there are some rated R ones I haven't seen!)
I have a few anniversaries like that one. I had a friend who was killed in a plane crash as a YA (he wasn't a member) in July of 1976. Really heartbreaking. I try to remember how much fun we had together the weekend before and that he was doing what he loved when he died. It helps.

Sarah said...

I have seen Air Force One (TV) and it was pretty good. We are big Indie fans around here so, just ask Kai, but we just like 'em all!