Wednesday, April 2, 2008

oh yeah

I also got the interview in Dallas. Luckily, I will already be in H-town.

5 comments:

Shersy said...

I really enjoy hearing your stories - and I've been good about blogging regularly! You don't want any better stories from me - really. :) I don't want any better stories to tell. I have my brown sugar up high because my two little ones like to eat and spread it on the floor - does that count as a story?!? Congrats on the interview - thinking of you!

Jessica Speed said...

Good luck with your interview in Dallas!

Lori said...

Yeah!...congratulations!

GrannySharon said...

This is not intended to hurt feelings or be misunderstood for what it is. Is that a good disclaimer? I sometimes don't say things the right way, so if anyone reais mad or hurt after reading this, please know I DON'T MEAN it that way!!
Okay - here goes. I don't blog very often because I don't have a life. No job, no kids at home, a dog that isn't very exciting and I don't even clean my house when I am mad!! On top of that, I check blogs 6 times a day because I want to escape my boredom and blues. Do I comment very often on everyone else's blogs (including yours)?? No. Why? I don't have anything important or even witty to say most of the time...your blog is at least amusing because we were there once and we think you are handling all of your stress quite well. And, you are funny. I love reading about your life - believe it or not, it is a pretty good one. Wish I had had one like it so many years ago. We love you, Traci, whether you know it or not & I am with Gramma when I say it will ALL work out the way it is supposed to! Good luck in Dallas...those other schools don't deserve you!

Melissa said...

Good luck. Schools are so annoying arent' they? As for not posting, as far as the children's blog goes I don't like posting unless I have a picture, and I've not been very good about taking new ones. Other than that I'm just lazy.