Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bedridden

I don't get sick very often. When I do I usually have too much going on to really let it affect me. I work through it-school, work, etc. However, this time there isn't anything to stop me. Thursday I was in bed until 3 in the afternoon. Today I have gone back and forth between my bed and a makeshift bed on the couch. I did actually get dressed at one point and took Tess for a walk. Other than that I have been bedridden. I don't know how people do this for long periods of time. I could barely stand it, but I didn't have the energy to do anything else.
I started rewatching Lost again. It's interesting watching it with all the information I have now. Right now I am watching the episode where Jack finds the empty coffin. (side: whoever asked me how Jack's dad "died" the official reason was a massive heart attack) It's also interesting to watch the very beginning and see all the people who are now dead. By the by, I really hate Sawyer at the beginning.
I got a call today asking me to work this evening. Um, no.
Mom, I did eat some chicken soup but it really wasn't that good. On the other hand-the melted caramel/chocolate bar-that was delicious.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Well, yeah. When is melted chocolate NOT delicious?? But I hope you recover fast. You can still eat chocolate healthy!

Joan said...

Hope you are much much better....
No fun to be sick...Big Loves