Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy anniversary J&M!

Happy June my peeps! Yesterday it was in the high 80's. Summer is finally a comin'! I am feeling better, but my throat is really raw. Like I swallowed some sandpaper. Also I'm pretty mucusy (you know you wanted to know). It's okay though, Tess is taking good care of me.

So. I looked at the date today. Congratulations Jeff and Melissa. I was shocked when I realized it's been three years. Happy Anniversary. I hope things go well with the move.

Oh. Did I say I was feeling better? I lied.

2 comments:

Joan said...

What do you mean you lied? Do you still have the sandpaper in your throat and that nose business? Have you seen a Doctor? You must take care..... I worry about you being alone--I know Tess is taking good care of you, BUT I still worry...
I love you

GrannySharon said...

Hey...get outta bed!! I hope you can do that by now!! I hate to be sick, too.
Let me know abt the jewelry, like how much to send you & where to send it! Send me an e-mail...sharon.1112@hotmail.com