A little over a month ago I went to a Lia Sophia jewelry party. I wasn't too thrilled at first. I thought it would be making your own jewelry for some reason. Then, one day, my coworker, who was hosting the party, was wearing this pretty necklace that I liked. She told me I could have one just like it.
So I went to the party and really enjoyed it and actually bought a few things. The friend who hosted the party later decided to start selling the stuff herself and I decided to host a party myself.
It is going to be Thursday May 8. Anyone who wants to come I would love to have. Also, for all of you who live out west and can't come to B-town you could look at the catalog online and then order it through me. The goal for the hostess is to have 10 orders. So, anyone who wants to order I would LOVE it. They have special sales. If you buy 2 items you get the third (and most expensive) half off. Then (for May) you get unlimited bracelets half off after your first three items.
Anyway, the catalog can be found at www.liasophia.com
The jewelry has a lifelong guarantee as long as you keep your receipt. Kids, pets, whatever destroys your necklace or bracelet? You send it back in and they will replace it!
Now I know what you are thinking... "Traci, why don't you sell this stuff?" and my honest answer: I hate selling things by commission. But I do really like this stuff and I think a lot of you would too.
Any questions let me know. Any orders (big or small) would be appreciated.
2 comments:
My friend up here sells Lia Sophia and I really like alot of the stuff. I never bought any because of the price and well Nadia breaks necklaces. I had no idea they were guarenteed. Good luck with your party and I'll defintly look.
There is a ring that i really like and i'm trying to decide if i can afford it! i'll let you know. drive safe!
Post a Comment