All or nothing. That's me.
Yesterday one of my kiddies told me my favorite word was sheesh. It's true, I love it. SHEESH!
I love watching television during the day. All you get is commercials about how fat you are (duh, I'm sitting on a couch watching TV in the middle of the day) or commercials trying to get you to sue somebody/thing.
Yesterday was Memorial Day. Yes, it was lovely. I worked in the morning/afternoon and then went a little extreme in the evening. At one point I had just a couple of minutes (or so I thought) to fill with 7 or 8 kids. So what did I do? Decided to educate them. I told them this was the most important lesson they would ever learn. One girl says, "Math?" I reply, "No, Lost." I started just telling one of the stories. We ended up going on for an hour and a half. Not my choice-they kept asking me to go on. I'm just a great story teller.
Now, ask anyone and they may use a different adjective to describe my story telling. Remember, I am all or nothing. I can't skip details.
So when I came home I decided I needed to start packing. So what did I do? Pack all my clothes (except for a few summer clothes) and pulled down my curtains, almost pulled down my shelves from my bedroom, and packed up a closet. I'm not moving for a month. There, I said it. I will move at the end of June. It's official. Take that. I don't know who I am talking to.
So, what is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? I want to say hair. I don't like it when a guy's hair is too long. Then I think I notice clothes.
I like my hair long or short. Not in between. Really long or really short. I keep my kitchen really clean or really hmmm... clean (right Mom?) I get up early or I sleep pretty late. I don't fill up my gas until it's on empty. I love Lost-I can't stop, I can't just like it. I reread books- a lot. To the extent that I try to memorize them. I am too old or too young. I don't act my age. Haha, 12 year old girl books. Mad when people I'm with (or around) act immature- or their age (if that age is under46). I eat a lot or none at all. Anyone remember that icecream place in Tooele? (why can't I remember the name of it?) I ate my whole brownie sundae (mmmm), half of Lori's, and the leftovers of Kevin's shake. Haha. And Grandpa thought I couldn't do it.
I guess some would call it extremes some would call it hypocrisy. Tomatoe/Tomahtoe.
For other girls who are 12 years old when it comes to Twilight- the first chapter of the last book will be out this weekend!
6 comments:
Leatherby's. And you can't be serious - reading the FIRST chapter of a book that won't be out for months?? That's masochistic!
Traci, I never did think that you could eat that ice creme. You did my heart proud. I was a little embarrassed when you started licking the top of the table. Just another month and you will be going to the big city sheesh. Love you grandpa Gene.
I so enjoyed the post today. Have to say your lesson on lost reminded me of a teacher at Profrock Preparatory School (sp?) - from a serious of unfortunate events.....if you haven't read it - you must!
Although - I am left wondering. What does acting 32 look like? (My age - not yours :)
About your last post:
Tim and I are trying to gather the gang for a WDW (the TRUEST happiest place on earth) trip next spring/summer. You up for it?
-Bry
oh I love your stories!
you should write a book. i'd read it. and i'd read all of it. i'm all or nothing as well, for example i just ate all of the ice cream in the freezer.(so basically i consumed my weight in blue bell ice cream in less than 30 minutes)top that!
Post a Comment