Me and my computer. We are both dying. Again.
Yesterday I came home from work and I had that tickle in the back of my throat. I fell asleep for a little while and then when I woke up I was in the depths of despair. Or sickness. I think Mom put a curse on me. So I slept for awhile and then this morning when I woke up (around 6) I was still not so well. Until three this afternoon I was back and forth between the bathroom and my bed. Finally at three I got up and took a shower. Then Tess and I went for a walk.
It was a beautiful spring day. Really beautiful. Perfect. As we are walking Tess goes to sniff something and suddenly I realize it was a dead bird. I dragged her away and we next ran into the head. Pretty gross. Then we collected some flowers to make one of Ola's flower crowns. Tess tried to eat it instead of wearing it. But it was still fun.
Now for my computer. It is sick. For some reason something happened and now I have everything popping up on my screen. Stupid. Why does some of that stuff even exist?
As for Meadows. I am trying to get out of there a.s.a.p. The last couple of days have shocked me. I am hoping to be gone before it closes down.
Sniffles and hacking coughs.
Ashley- your weight in icecream isn't even that much. :)
Love to all and thanks for the comments. I was starting to think no one was reading...
I went to see Indiana Jones with Jordan. I actually liked it. I don't think it was my favorites Indy film but it wasn't bad.
While there I also happened to see this:

Haha. I love it. But I am actually more excited (x 1,000) for the book. Yes I am a nerd. and yes I am an even bigger nerd because I am proud of it.
Mom, Jeff, Dad, Melissa, anyone... what was the name of the company for the "pod" you used?
Yesterday I came home from work and I had that tickle in the back of my throat. I fell asleep for a little while and then when I woke up I was in the depths of despair. Or sickness. I think Mom put a curse on me. So I slept for awhile and then this morning when I woke up (around 6) I was still not so well. Until three this afternoon I was back and forth between the bathroom and my bed. Finally at three I got up and took a shower. Then Tess and I went for a walk.
It was a beautiful spring day. Really beautiful. Perfect. As we are walking Tess goes to sniff something and suddenly I realize it was a dead bird. I dragged her away and we next ran into the head. Pretty gross. Then we collected some flowers to make one of Ola's flower crowns. Tess tried to eat it instead of wearing it. But it was still fun.
Now for my computer. It is sick. For some reason something happened and now I have everything popping up on my screen. Stupid. Why does some of that stuff even exist?
As for Meadows. I am trying to get out of there a.s.a.p. The last couple of days have shocked me. I am hoping to be gone before it closes down.
Sniffles and hacking coughs.
Ashley- your weight in icecream isn't even that much. :)
Love to all and thanks for the comments. I was starting to think no one was reading...
I went to see Indiana Jones with Jordan. I actually liked it. I don't think it was my favorites Indy film but it wasn't bad.
While there I also happened to see this:

Haha. I love it. But I am actually more excited (x 1,000) for the book. Yes I am a nerd. and yes I am an even bigger nerd because I am proud of it.
Mom, Jeff, Dad, Melissa, anyone... what was the name of the company for the "pod" you used?
4 comments:
Cheer up sweetie... You will be out of there before you know it....
Our neighbor used one of those pods
but I can't find the name of it as yet in the yellow pages..But will keep looking..Will let you know when I find it.. Big loves Grandma
Hope you feel better SOON. J & M used ABF. Grandmas info for her neighbor's POD is 866-229-4120. Love ya!
I just can't wait either!!! :)
And yes, I AM reading your blog... :)
so because of you i'm going to start reading the twilight books. and they better be good or yeah i don't know what, but they better be good.
Post a Comment