So, last Monday everyone was headed in various directions to take naps. I thought, "hmmm. I think I will go read outside." So outside I went and spent time laying on a floatie in the pool. Well, instead of reading, I kinda fell asleep for about an hour (give or take). So I got a little crispy. But it was all on my front. I went swimming again for a couple of hours Tuesday, but Wednesday and Thursday I didn't go in at all. Well, finally Friday I think, "I need to even out this color and get some on the back of me." So outside I went with a towel and a book. I spent most of my time on my stomach reading. Nadia and Grandpa joined me for some swimming time after a couple of hours. Then I went inside. A few hours I was feeling it. About an hour after that I was laying face down on Kevin's bed unable to move. I spent most of Saturday and Sunday in that position as well as wearing the least possible clothing. Truth? I have never been in that much pain. Then my leg muscles started acting out. I am still not able to walk very well, but I did put on some jeans today and beat the crap out of Kevin in bowling.
I'm kinda scared of the pool though. I do want to go to the fun pool at Bryan and Ola's.
Tess just stuck her tongue out at me. Really. She did. Probably because I haven't been protecting her from "Naya" and "Ogie." The problem is that I am scared of them too.
Don't give her bones from ribs. Grandpa did. Then Tess excreted tiny bits of bone from two different ends all morning. It was gross.
I hurt, or hoit.
4 comments:
Better each day - soon it will only be a memory! Thanks for all your help - even in your pain!
I did the exact same thing last week! No joke. But at least you have and excuse of falling asleep. Being the bright person I am I was reading Eclipse out by the pool and didn't bother turning over because I figured "I never see my back side so why turn over" (actual thought). SO I burnt to a lovely lobster crisp and then I had to even it out and ended up burning to a crisp on my back side as well two days later.Needless to say I feel your pain.
TMI on Tess eating Grandpas ribs!! Yuk. Poor dog. Didn't anyone ever tell you that the incidence of skin cancer increases like 10 fold when you fry yourself so bad you can't move??? Be careful...I warned you!!
Thanks Granny..like we need to feel worse for having a sunburn!
We've all been there. I remember falling asleep at your Cali pool years ago so I understand.
Good luck to you!
Post a Comment