So I am in Philadelphia. Thanks to many people. First off I would like to thank my parents for being such a support to me always. I need to thank Lori for everything. Jordan for helping with the moving, God for the rain to cool it down. I'd like to thank my family. Let's see, who have I forgotten. Of course, the academy. Thank you and good night.
So I am on the 76 in Philly today in bumper to bumper rush hour traffic. Suddenly my gas light comes on. For some reason I was comparing running out of gas to having to use the restroom. As I was sitting watching the dashboard for some reason I think, it would be better to have to pee. If an accident were to occur nobody outside my car would know (so, no one other than me or Tess). If I ran out of gas everyone would know. And be mad. Mad Phillys. I made it off and to the gas station in the knick of time.
Apparently in Philadelphia water is pronounced differently. I can't spell it so I will make a video of me saying it, then I will put it on.
I miss you already Ola.... It's so hard to have you so far away.
1 comment:
I'm assuming you have a place to live, and not just constantly sitting in traffic, letting your gas tank empty. Good luck with everything and enjoy the fireflies.
Post a Comment