Tuesday July 29 we left H-town (6:00). That night (11:30) we arrived in B-town IN. Wednesday we packed and I saw and bid farewell to a few friends. Thursday we left about 7:00 to drive to Philly. I got there around 5:30 and drove by the two places I wanted to look at. Dad and Lori got there shortly afterward with the truck. Friday morning we got up and went in to look at the first place. I really loved it (although it is on the expensive side) and we spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon signing paperwork. That evening we moved all my stuff in. That deserves a whole other blog. Saturday Dad took me to IKEA which was great. (But when isn't IKEA great?) Sunday we took Dad to the airport then tried to get back to church (on the other side of Philly) on time, but we were a little late. I loved the branch... hopefully the feeling will last. Monday Lori and I went to King of Prussia and saw Mamma Mia! and took in a bit of the mall there (it is HUGE!). Then we went to FHE and played dodgeball. Tuesday we got up early and took the train out to NYC (it took about 3 hours). We went sightseeing for most of the day then finally got home around 10. Wednesday we slept much of the day and stumbled around- we were pretty sore from all the running I made Lori do around New York. We also did some very necessary shopping. Thursday we spent most of the day watching North and South and putting more furniture together. We finally got Tess a muzzle due to the fact that I misplaced her old one. Now I have two! Today Lori and I are going to the Philly zoo then we may go see The Dark Knight (again) but this time in IMAX. She would only let me put a brief blog on because we are headed out the door, so pictures will be later. If you are interested the apartments I am living in are called The Towers at Wyncote. Wyncote is the city (about 3 blocks north of Philadelphia).
One more thing. CONGRATULATIONS JESSICA AND MIKE AND AUTUMN AND BROOKLYN! Daniel is adorable and my prayers are with him and you. (By the way, I absolutely adore that name).
1 comment:
So we checked out your apartment building...Cameron's jealous and wants to stay there, too. I'd say it's a little pricey. . .But what fun you'll have! Good luck! When does school start? I start back Monday. You girls have fun!
Love, Aunt Tam
Post a Comment