I think it is really nice...I will have to see if I can change mine sometime...but I am not too creative that way!! The check is in the mail...heard that before?? Sorry, I am not organized here and I had to find the invoice to send the moola! I love the bracelet & earrings...now I want to buy more!! It is good quality jewelry.
4 comments:
I LIKE it!
Like it!
I really like it... you'll have to show me how to change mine when I come home in...6 days!!!!! :)
I think it is really nice...I will have to see if I can change mine sometime...but I am not too creative that way!!
The check is in the mail...heard that before?? Sorry, I am not organized here and I had to find the invoice to send the moola! I love the bracelet & earrings...now I want to buy more!! It is good quality jewelry.
Post a Comment