Moving is expensive. No matter how you do it. And I don't even have that much stuff.
They assigned me to the wrong professor. I did NOT choose Drexel to study Autism.
I think the answering machine cut me off. I am trying to get a job in Philadelphia (no thanks to Meadows), and when I called today something beeped. Just as I was giving my phone number. Now I don't know if I should call back or not. I don't know if it cut me off or not.
I can't remember my password to get in to pay my bills. There goes my credit report.
I got a little sunburned yesterday.
My dog kicked me through the night.
I don't know where my phone charger is.
My computer is broken and now I have to buy a new one.
My camera battery is dead.
The air conditioner in my car is broken.
I don't make enough money to get into my new apartment.
I lost the book I just bought at Barnes and Noble.
okay, now for the positive side of things.
I get to move away from B-town and I get to move to PHILADELPHIA (yeah baby!)
I was accepted into Drexel (my number one choice!)
I don't have to work at Meadows anymore and Friends has some openings. (I think)
I was able to pay my phone bill (one down)
I'm no longer pasty white.
My dog loves me and loves to cuddle with me (except when she is having nightmares)
My contract with T-Mobile is almost up and I am SO getting a blackberry.
I can use my dear ol mum's computer (like I am doing now). They only have about 10 computers in their house.
I have a charger (and I think I even know where it is)
The windows roll down.
At least I found a place to live-maybe I can be sneaky and get past their silly little checks (honestly, who cares if I have enough money to pay for the apartment?)
I'll find it eventually. (Plus I like to reread books, so I'll just read one I've already read)
5 comments:
Well...well...well...no airconditioning?!??! umm maybe i'll rethink this trip with you...just kidding! love ya!
You're right-I laughed. I like how good you're getting at turning things into BRIGHT spots! :) Get your AC fixed!!
nice glass half empty
glass half full approach. thinking the best time to see you would be sunday? What times your parents church at? Because we get in like Saturday i think or friday late night and saturday is a party for trav's grandparents 60th anniversary. and then that leaves sunday. and this is a really long comment. sorry.
did you get your professor thing fixed? I hope so. . . nothing like getting into grad school and then not doing what you wanted in the first place. good luck with everything else (bills, apartment, job, moving). i remember those days, but think i'll stick with the ones i'm having right now! love you.
Things always turn out for the best... Just remember you have us all rooting for you..And OUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS ALWAYS THERE FOR
YOU..... Biggest of loves Grandma
Post a Comment