Hey Melissa,
I probably didn't get this on here in time, but I wanted to wish you luck on your talk. I'm sure you will do great!
I was talking to my branch president last night and he (part) jokingly asked if I wanted to speak today because someone had backed out. If I had been feeling better I might have been up to it. I did offer to anyway, but alas, I am not speaking in Sacrament meeting.
I know you have all been waiting on pins and needles and I am proud to report that I can close my jaw all the way. It is quite exciting. The ear is still bad, but only like Wednesday of last week bad. Nowhere near Friday. Thank goodness.
1 comment:
Thanks. It was easier than I expected, but somehow even though there were two speakers before me, and an intermediate hymn I was left with 20 minutes. I was told I would have 10. So we got out early!
Post a Comment