So I decided I needed a new dress. I haven't got a new dress in a long time. Skirts, sure. Every once in a while. Dresses, not in quite a while. So I set out this afternoon to search. I went to the mall that's close by, not the big one in King of Prussia. I thought it was a relatively small mall, but it was a pretty good sized mall. So I wandered around. I think I checked in almost every store that sells women clothing. I did find one dress, but I didn't like it enough. So I left the mall and went to Wal-Mart to get some groceries.
Guess what I got.
Seriously, guess.
I got icecream. Two kinds. I don't think I have bought icecream in several years. I eat icecream, I just don't buy it for myself. I did today.
Side note. When Tess is napping (not really sleeping) her eyes don't close all the way. I was watching her yesterday and her right eye rolled to the bottom right while her left eye rolled to the upper left. It was funny. And scary.
Happy Birthday to my fabulous grandmother Cleda. I love that name. Sometimes I wish my parents weren't joking when they said they thought about naming me Cleda Eleda. Of course then I wouldn't have the Tracy song playing over and over on my blog. And over.
3 comments:
Thanks for the comment, you're very kind. Hope you find a dress soon!
I love that song too much! Had to be. Wish you could've found a dress! Enjoy your sabbath and keep looking for the dress.
You have to have ice cream in your frig !!! What flavors did you get?
Grandpa wanted you to have a good laugh: "A couple went to see a therapist after 35 years of marriage.
The wife went into a tirade. There was no intimacy, an emptiness, a loneliness, she lamented.
The therapist finally got up, asked the women to stand, embraced her and kissed her passionately. He then turned to the husband and said: "This is what your wife needs
at least three times a week.Can you do this? The husband thought for a
moment then replied:"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays. But on Fridays, I'm busy playing golf."
Post a Comment