Okay. It's Saturday. My ear still hurts, but at least I don't feel like screaming and crying. Last night was slightly better than all the nights earlier this week. I was propped up on 4 pillows and about 4 a.m. I took some more Ibuprofen and was able to sleep for almost 6 straight hours! It was amazing!
My arm is aching this morning. So I still ache everywhere, but the shooting pains are not as constant.
This evening I have a pool party. (Haha. I keep typing poop party. Wouldn't that be gross?) I won't be going swimming and I may only go for a little while, but I am going.
So my lesson is all ready for tomorrow. Sans candy. I haven't been to the store all week so I never got a chance to buy any-like I would have anyway.
I had a weird dream last night. It was almost a flashback to high school, but it was happening in present time. Like I was transported back to high school just the way I am now. That's not a dream. That's a nightmare. High school was fine (great even at times) but only ONCE!
I can't think. I also can't close my jaw all the way.
3 comments:
So glad that it is some better--just
keep taking your medicine :)
Glad that you are going to the pool
party..You never know who you might meet :) Love Ya
YOU ARE IN BAD SHAPE!!!!! YOUR EAR--
YOUR JAW--HAVING WEIRD DREAMS----
ARM ACHING--- BUT YOUR LESSON IS ALL
READY-- YOU GET TO THAT POOL PARTY..
It stinks to be sick when you're alone. Like when I lived in Palm Desert and got the chicken pox but couldn't come and stay with your family because Lori was only a few weeks old and we didn't want her to get them. So it was an itchy two weeks feeling sorry for myself in a place I hated!
Post a Comment