I don't like waiting around for people. Yesterday I was waiting all day for the California hospital to call back. Today I was waiting for Drexel to call back. When they finally did (after 20+ calls from me) I left to get some shots. However, it took me a long time to even find where the place was supposed to be and then I drove by several times because there was nothing there where it was supposed to be. So I came home to find another clinic, but by that time it was after 5 and the other clinic I tried was closed.
Anyway, things did come together (somewhat) today because Mom couldn't sleep last night so she woke up at 3 and spent awhile looking for my records, and she found them!-at least some of them...
So tomorrow, I have to get a tetanus and my second round of Hep B.
I'm heading downtown tomorrow to meet my mentor and I think I will wander around for a bit. I am hoping to get all this medical stuff taken care of tomorrow while I'm downtown too.
1 comment:
I'm glad she found your records! You probably are overdue for your tetanus anyway (I waited twenty years between my tetanus shots) and Hep B wasn't a real common vaccination back when you were little. Good luck with your mentor (still the autism guy?) Hope all is well!
Post a Comment