Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This isn't Philadelphia, it's the Twilight Zone

I finally found a doctor. Finally. This is ridiculous. Luckily I have an ear ache so when I go to the doctor on Friday I have something for them to check, and then hopefully they will give me a tetanus and Hep B.
Ridiculous. You wouldn't believe all the crap going on.
Sheesh.
Well, I am off to meet Dr. Hurewitz.

3 comments:

Joan said...

Hope he can clear up your ear ache,
and get those shots that you need...

GrannySharon said...

I am sorry you are going through all this crap!! It will be worth it...at least that is what I heard!!
I want to see pics of your place and some of Philly! Do you need contacts there? Uncle Bruce still has OLD friends there if you want a NEW adventure!!

tammy 2-2 said...

Just remember that that which doesn't succeed in killing us off just makes us stronger. Good, sage, natural selection advice. All that survival of the fittest mumbojumbo! Hope your ear feels better. And your bum or your arm or wherever they stick that needle.