Saturday, September 6, 2008

Anne Shirley

I need a bosom buddy. Isn't that what she calls it in Anne of Green Gables? I'm too boring to make a lot of friends. I just need a kindred spirit. (That's it!)

Natalie. When are you moving to Philadelphia?

I love driving through unfamiliar streets, in the dark, in pouring rain.

Tess still has pink on her chest, but I think she licked all the pink off her paw.

Mom, don't feel sad.

By the way, I LOVE Philadelphia! I was driving around downtown tonight and I love being in a city. I also love being carded to simply go bowling. I don't even get honked at that much anymore. I am a good Philadelphia driver. (Take notice of the adjective-Philadelphia).

Traci with an I not a Y. Like Anne with an E.

Sheesh.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Well...I'll be your buddie! :)

Joan said...

I worry about you out driving around
Philly at night... Do be careful...
Just wait a little bit and that bosom
buddy will be showing up.. Love ya