So. I am done with another day learning how to do things I already know how to do.
I am shocking myself. Meadows was NOT my favorite, but they had some good things. The way they do some of the stuff here is not nearly as safe as Meadows, and some stuff is ridiculously more strict. They have mentioned various problems and deaths at this hospital that just never happened at Meadows. So far in my opinion, Meadows is safer and smarter, but less supportive and overall effective.
Well. I really don't know how this job is going to go. I have been slightly frustrated the last few days, but tomorrow I will actually work on the unit so we'll see how that goes.
The MHT supervisor was working with us today and I don't think he likes me very much. I think the fact that I worked at another place puts him off a little. You would think it would be good, but whatever.
Yesterday when I was walking to my car I passed by a trash can. I saw something move so I did a double take. There was a squirrel that had just climbed out and was sitting on the rim chewing on some garbage. It was weird looking.
I am having trouble falling asleep recently. I just have too many things on my mind. I was in bed for over an hour last night before I got even close to sleep. I am tired, but not enough apparently. Before this week I haven't had a problem. Either I had nothing to worry about, or I was staying up so late that I was too exhausted to even think.
I am still reading To Kill a Mockingbird. I read it in high school-as saw the movie, but it's been a few years. I am only getting a couple of chapters done a day. Usually I stay up late reading, but the last few days I have been trying to get to sleep.
Ah, poop. I'm tired.
2 comments:
Hang in there sweetheart. its bound to get better... The fellow you spoke about may be a little intimadated :( poor guy
oh I thought you were gonna say you saw a person in the garbage can! The more you get used to it, the easier it will be. Try writing all your thoughts down before you go to bed so your not thinking about them all night long! good luck today on the unit!
Post a Comment