Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Seriously disgusting post

I'm not kidding. This post is going to be really gross. Stop reading. Alright I warned you.

I have changed diapers and whatnot. I still remember the first diaper I changed. It was a blowout. I have had both my nephews and my niece blow out on me. My niece and I have a bad relationship with Appleby's. We have had multiple trips to the bathroom to clean us both up.

Today I did something I have never done before. I wiped my dog's butt. She was acting a little strange, then I noticed something hanging off the back of her. I don't know if she was constipated or just got bored. We had to wipe her to get her clean enough to come back in the apartment from the balcony. I thought about taking her outside, but I didn't know if she could hold on through the hall, down 7 flights, then through the back halls to get outside. And I didn't want to clean up her poo in an elevator.

At first I wasn't sure if she didn't have another tail. A brown one. It was gross.

Now, I know I can do anything.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is pretty nasty, but at least she doesn't do gross things with it.

Joan said...

Glad that you were able to handle it!