Thursday, September 4, 2008

What fun

I went to the grocery store today (I know it's not Saturday, but me, being the wild and crazy girl I am, I decided to change things up). Intense. I know.
Well. I forgot dog food. I have been doing a great job of only one trip a week to the store and if I forget something I just make do, but I don't think I should try and make Tess last a week on 2 days worth of food. Oh drat.

Everything is finally cleared up with the school. I am waiting on one more thing, but other than that things are all set to go. I need to go down and get my dragon card next week. So exciting...
I was able to officially register for my classes. At least that is what I think I did. I love not knowing what is going on... Wait. No I don't. I deal.

1 comment:

Joan said...

So glad that you are ready for school
it will be an exciting time...
NO!!!! I don't think TESS would let you not feed her.... Big loves