Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm having a personal pity party... if I have time.

So. I forgot how busy things can get. Let me explain.
Monday: I work 7-3:30 (this includes about 1/2 hour travel time on either end), then I would typically have to leave about 6:15 to pick up Brittany for FHE at 7:30 (yes, it takes that long to get her-it's a big city), I would typically get home between 9:30-10 after taking her home again.
Tuesday: I leave either 8:15 or 8:30 to catch my train to get downtown for my 9:30 class. Again, yes, it takes that long. I am in class until 12:30 when I head over to CHOP for 3 hours of research. Then I immediately (will start) working on Drexel research for about 3 hours. So, then I get home about 8:30.
Wednesday: Today I had a meeting at 7:30, but typically I leave about 9:00 (possibly switching to 8) to start work at CHOP at 10 (maybe 9). I'm there until about 1. Then to Drexel research for several hours-typically 4 or 5. Then home about 6, just in time to leave to get Brittany at 6:15 to make Institute at 7:30. Home about 10.
Thursday: Head out around 9 to make class at 10. Go straight through til 4 when I finally finish class then head straight to Drexel research until 6. Then home, getting home around 7.
Friday: Work (typically only if I don't work Saturday) from 6:30-4. Then occasionally heading downtown to pick up any slack I may have left and home around 7.
Saturday: Working 6:30-4 if I didn't work Friday
Sunday: Meetings at random times then church from 1:15-5. Yeah, we go for 4 hours, imagine that. Home typically around 6:30 (If I take someone home).

Can you tell it has been a long week. And I didn't even include the time I spend on studying and homework. I am trying to remember why I wanted to come back to school.

It's usually not quite this bad. I may get home an hour earlier 2-3 days a week. And I get to study on the train. Luckily I am cutting back my hours at work.

So. That is why I haven't blogged.

Natalie, do you still read this? What's up with talking to Eric, but not returning my text messages? Not cool.

3 comments:

Lori said...

you love school. just remember that! enjoy the journey!

Joan said...

You are a "BUSY YOUNG LADY" BUT!!!!
what would you be doing if you didn't have all that "FUN STUFF" to do??? We love you..

Shersy said...

I'm reading about how your day starts at 9 - wishing I could have days like that! Seriously, could we work some sort of a swap? Thinking of you - hoping you're thoroughly enjoying this phase of your life!