Sunday, October 26, 2008

I hate squirrels

I really do. There are so many of them here and they are gross. I hate them. There are too many of them here. And they are cocky squirrels too. Horrible little varmints.

Anyway. I woke up this morning feeling AWFUL. But this is how I felt yesterday when I woke up too. I was able to sleep in both days, but I am really worried about tomorrow morning. I am supposed to work-and I have to leave the house by 6:40.

Anyway. I just saw a preview for the new Jim Carrey movie. Wasn't this movie made 12/13 years ago but under the name Liar, Liar? It even had the same actor. Sheesh.

So. Today went pretty well though.
I got to see the new preview for Lost Season 5. So exciting. How could you not love that show? Seriously, how do you do it Mom (other than the fact that you are lying)? Jack, Jack, Jack. So, they go back. Not enough Sayid in the preview, Hurley carrying a gun with a silencer, Sun looks pretty hard core, Kate and her freakishly old non-son, and Jack with his god-complex. "They would all die if I didn't come back." Blah, blah, blah. Can't wait!

Then, I got to see a little of the Phillies game (actually what I am doing right now). I sure do love Shane Victorino. And for Office fans, there is actually a Ryan Howard on the team. He does Subway commercials. Anyway. So the Phillies won games 1 and 3 and are ahead right now in game 4. Stupid TB, they just got a run. Anyway, it's still 2-1 Phillies. Tomorrow we are having Institute (switched with FHE Wednesday) and we are going to watch game 5! If Phillies win tonight then tomorrow could be the last game!!!

I really don't feel good.

Oh, as I was driving to church today I decided I am going to move to England. I have joked about it before, saying there isn't much further east that I can keep heading, but I actually started thinking about it seriously and decided to on my drive to church today. I don't know if Angie appreciated the seriousness of my decision as I announced it to her when I came in late right before the sacrament hymn started.

Why do they say this mission is Jack Bauer's most personal mission yet? His daughter was kidnapped in the first season and his wife was killed! What can he do in Africa that will be more personal than that?

But yeah. I'm thinking I should go. Why not?

Maybe they have less squirrels there.

3 comments:

tammy 2-2 said...

that would be "fewer" squirrels. . . i don't think you can get less than a squirrel, unless it was a rat, but we really like rats at our house. they are just misunderstood (and poorly bred if not at our house). you can come to England with us next summer if you want (and can). we're going about the third week of June and staying for a couple of weeks with one of my old roommates (i can say that now since i'm old, instead of "one of my former roommates". You would have a ball -- we're going to go to Scotland for a few days and probably Paris for the day. Please come -- you'll need the break!

Becky said...

I think England has TONS of squirrels, so you better just stay in the good ol' USA! You're quite far enough east!
Get better - you've had waaaaay too many colds this year!

Melissa said...

Cool, we can be neighbors. Unless we move to France, but then you'd still be a kind of neighbor.