Sheesh.
So, the rain made them call a rain delay. Due to the Ray's stealing second (and you can steal a taco from Taco Bell) they tied in the top of the 6th. So, the delay was called before the bottom of the 6th and no one knows when the game will be picked up again. The weather is supposed to be even worse tomorrow, so who knows?
We just want to win!
I'm going to bed. I don't think they are finishing tonight.
I love my flyin' hawaiian Shane Victorino.
I like Jayson Werth too. And Chase Utley. And Jimmy Rollins (even though he dropped it).
And of course, good ole' Ryan Howard. Even though he struck out.
Sounds like they won't be able to resume until at least 1 a.m.
Seriously. I'm going to bed.
4 comments:
Who would've guessed you'd be a baseball fan! That's what Philly will do to ya. I'm sure you'll have a celebration yet. But I'm glad you went to bed.
Amazing! I never thought of you as much of a baseball fan (like your mom said). But I sure do like men in baseball pants! Ever since the 70's and my HUGE crush on Gary Carter.
wow you are a real fan now!
So they won! Congratulations on being a good luck charm. Now hopefully good luck will come to you!
Post a Comment