Thursday, October 30, 2008

So they phinally won.

Man. Philadelphia was party central last night. I could see phireworks phrom my balcony all over the city. In my classes today people were all talking about the partying they did last night. The drinking, the phires they set. Bill Cosby did a lovely commercial about partying/celebrating saphely since we are world champions we should act like world champions. The partying is going to continue tonight and into the weekend because they are having a large parade tomorrow down in the city.
Now, phor the curse. On city hall there is a statue of William Penn. The city planners (from the beginning on) decided not to build any buildings taller than his hat. In the 80s the city was looking quite short and phat. So they decided enough was enough and they started to build higher buildings. And Philadelphia hasn't won a championship since. Well, last year the lovely comcast building was constructed and a small statue of William Penn is on the top. And thus, the Phillies won the world series.
I love Filadelfia.

Since when is a baby a toy to get? Phirst House and now 30 Rock. I wanna get a baby. Who cares that I work 80+ hour weeks? Who cares I am not married? I wanna get a baby.

5 comments:

tammy 2-2 said...

shouldn't that be enouph was enouph? what phun you filadefians have. does bill cosby live in filly? i know he went to temple. wow, a national championship and halloween -- your town should be rockin tomorrow!

Melissa said...

I can send you a baby.

Becky said...

Be safe in the midst of such partying! It was fun the watch part of the final game.

Lori said...

Woohoo! Congrats! Have a wonderful Halloween!

Ash Kelley said...

it was an awesome game!! it was sooo cool to see all those grown men jump up and down screaming and being so excited it was pretty awesome! Way to go Phillies!!!