Grandma, reader's digest (just in case I don't get back to you fast enough).
So, I got an email today from my mentor here at Drexel, who I have actually come to quite like. It was a forward for a job opening and she wrote to me: seems they are willing to pay for the position now."
Curious, I kept reading. It is the exact position that I have been doing (without pay) for the last few months. The same job I had decided to quit because of the attitude of my "superior" and her "encouraging" me to quit. All this was happening because I didn't have the time to do this full time(without pay) in addition to my job at the hospital (which I have so I have some sort of income), and my school, and my other required research. Whatever.
Also, I just got back from a meeting at my other job which we had to do a "safety, planning, tranning" thing, due to a girl swallowing a pencil on my watch last week. I love when they ask for ideas to make the hospital safer, but blow off the suggestions I give. Lovely.
I want to curl up in a ball... and stay there... forever... or until I have to go to the bathroom.
3 comments:
so are you going to apply for the job? glad to hear you're liking your mentor better. I always think with superiors: "Don't ask me what I think if you're not going to value what I think." Bunch of idiots! Keep smiling...it's almost thanksgiving!
Sounds like things are working out !!
Readers Digest it shall be...Love ya
Curl up in a ball, until... I love it! Perspective, girl! Take a step back and realize that your life is progressing nicely and it only hurts to kick against the pricks! :) "My life is a gift, my life has a ...."
Post a Comment