Okay. I live in Philadelphia. It is December and only a wee bit of snow has fallen. I think more has fallen in each Houston, Las Vegas, and New Orleans. Ridiculous. I want some snow.
So, I was watching the ridiculously ridiculous movie Baby Mama. It takes place in Philadelphia and at one point they are talking about Jamba Juice ruining business for this one guy. Well, there is only one Jamba Juice in all of Philadelphia and it is at University of Pennsylvania.
Sheesh. I'm so upset I know all this.
4 comments:
My Dad emailed pictures of the snow, unbelievable. Are you going home Christmas? Hope you have a great one!
What does Jamba Juice taste like??
I've never heard of it before, but then when Bruce was there on his Mission he talked about how good the Philly Cheese Steak was, and I'd never heard of them before either. Each area has its own special thing.. Its good to be knowledgeable :) Can't wait till you get here... Love ya
Oh, Joan. . . you are missing out if you don't know Jamba Juice. Everywhere we move we have to check out where the closest one is. Unfortunately, it's in Tucson or Apache Junction, depending on which direction you drive, but still two hours away. We LOVE them (especially Cameron)! One day on facebook one of my students said she was going to Mesa to enjoy Jamba Juice and I replied how envious I was. The next time she came to class she brought me a gift card to Jamba Juice so that I wouldn't miss out! It's the BEST smoothie place in the world! I'm glad you have one there, Trace!
where'd you go?
Post a Comment