H.M. died. Funny thing, I opened an article about him and they referred to him by his whole name. If you don't know what I am talking about, don't worry about it.
So, I quit the crappy job. I just felt like I was waiting for them to accuse me of something and there would be no one to back me up. And I hated going to work. At least I liked working with the patients at Meadows. So, I have two more shifts- one starting in 40 minutes.
They are predicting snow tomorrow. I am predicting a day cuddled in a blanket on the couch.
6 comments:
oh I want to cuddle! we're supposed to get snow also but I will be doing homework. All day long
We have been needing long sleeved shirts here, maybe a jacket in the mornings. I say cuddle whenever you feel like it!
Will be so glad when the two shifts are over...Grandpa and I love to cuddle when ever possible:)
Big loves
I hadn't heard about HM. I studied about him several years ago, and have tried to imagine what his life was like since then. I hadn't heard that he died. How old was he?
Cuddle away girl! Sounds yummy.
I don't get much time talking about memory and the amygdala and hippocampus are more detailed than I go with my students (I just tell them they exist). But now that HM has died, maybe we'll pay tribute and studyit mroe.
I totally know... sortof... who HM was!
Post a Comment