Friday, February 13, 2009

bah, duh, bah, bah, bah- I'm lovin' it!

So, the fans have spoken, kinda. The ultimate Lost moment of the first four seasons was Charlie's sacrifice. You want to know runner up? Desmond calls Penny, and she answers! My second favorite clip- my fav is when Desmond and Penny are reunited on the boat.... Aww, so sweet!

Anyway- I am loving Faraday! Still, more and more. I loved what Charlotte said to him- I really don't like Charlotte, but when she said she thought it was him who had warned her- YAY! That's Lost baby! And that's why I love it!
So, Faraday is still wearing the tie. I told Mom about this and she said, "well maybe he will need it."
I would use it as a belt or stick it in the backpack he is always carrying around.
Loved Danielle- she wasn't crazy, the dang monster changed them! And he did try to shoot her. She only went crazy after her baby was kidnapped and she was all alone on the island for 16 years.
Sawyer is becoming my hero. He cares. How sweet. When he ran into Jin- loved it! Question though- where did Sawyer get the shoes? He got the shirt from the really annoying guy, but last we saw he was stomping through the jungle in his bare feet- now he has shoes. I just don't know. It's a crazy island...
Why is John going to break his promise.... he said he wouldn't try to bring Sun back.
Ben is a liar. He can't try and twist the words around with Jack. He said the last time he saw John was in the orchid station- LIAR!
Sun is starting to annoy me. A lot. Just shut up and go back to your baby. Jin doesn't want you- YOU ARE ANNOYING ME! (She annoys Jin too, that's why he told John to tell her he was dead)
Loved Sayid just walking off. He and Kate are the only ones that are thinking straight. Well, Kate has so many issues, but Sayid is still my man.
Now, when they ran into Desmond at the church- DUH! Oh course the old biddy is Faraday's mum... Next week looks good, too. I am so glad they are through with wasting time at the beginning of each season and just jumping right in!
Finally. I am so glad we are done with Charlotte. Boy, was she annoying?!

I injured myself recently. I think I will live, but I am mad about it.

3 comments:

celeste'sblog said...

I basically totally agree. I was not a fan of Charlotte, but Kevin was, so he was sad to see her go. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Desmond. He is my most favorite character. And I also loved the reunion of Sawyer and Jin. The looks on their faces were priceless. AGH! It's all I can do to make it to Wednesday nights!

celeste'sblog said...

And I love your recaps. They're really great!

Joan said...

We need you to watch them with us!!