Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Scary

I had a dream last night. For some reason I had to go back and redo Middle School and High School. I was done with my first year of my master's, but for some reason I had to go back and redo some previous years. Anyway.... it was really weird. And scary.
It was strange. I was at Valley View and trying to remember how the class schedules went and where the buildings were.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I never could figure out the schedules! But it was NOTHING compared to the schedule you keep now. :)

Ash Kelley said...

i used to have a dream like that when i lived up in utah when i was out of school. i couldn't find my locker and all the hallways looked the same and if i ever did find my locker i couldn't remember the combination. pointless i know, but it scared me. thank goodness they're just dreams.