Hello world!
I know its been quite a long time, but I am hoping that maybe I will be back for good. Hoping!
Life has been absolutely crazy. I am in my third term of my master's here at Drexel. I am enjoying school and research a little bit more. We have pushed back the deadline for our needs assessment, so there is a little less pressure there, but on the other hand we have had to change a whole bunch of it.
I am working as a T.A. for an undergraduate class. It's a lot of work, but I am loving it!
Classes are good- well I take that back. One class is awesome. The other class is pointless. But the one class is really good. Its a cognitive behavior therapy class. I'm not sure how much I actually agree with the professor, but that makes it even more fun.
Tess is still doing fantastic. We found a great dog park a few weeks ago. Its close to my place, but someone was telling me the other day that there have been some dogs attacking other dogs and the park may be closed down. With summer coming I am not happy.
This weekend we had amazing weather. Saturday it was perfectly clear and hit 79 (at least that's what my car said). Sunday I was inside the church for most of the day- church, baptism, dinner at church, meetings, meetings, meetings. 1-9 is no fun. But today it was cold and wet. No fun. I want spring to come back!
Ah well.... hopefully I will be better now at keeping this updated.
2 comments:
So good to hear from you again.. So happy that things are going good.
Big loves to you and Tess...
Welcome back! It's good to see you in print. Sorry to hear about the dog park. Hope it doesn't have to close.
Post a Comment