I just got an email informing me that my abstract was accepted for the International Conference for Autism Research. I'm excited (even though it was almost a sure thing that I would get accepted because I am working with the head of the conference).
Anywho. I'm happy. It's in Philadelphia this year. So... good and bad. Good that I don't have to travel anywhere and pay extra expenses. Bad that I don't get to travel anywhere and see extra things.
Now if only I could get into a Ph.D. program... *sigh*
5 comments:
That's neat. Don't worry too much about not traveling. You get to travel far more often and to more places than I do.
One thing at a time... Congratulations on the conference.
Bruno says, I knew you could do it. Remember we live close to a bus line to Utah. Love you, Charley
That's awesome Traci! Congrats!
That's awesome! Even more so that your doing a research on Autism, the more research to prove to incompetent parents the better.
Post a Comment