So, a few years ago when I was working at a hospital I had to do a lot of writing. So, I would run out of ink a lot.
Well, one time (for some reason) we didn't think my pen was really out of ink, but it wouldn't write. So my coworker pulled out his lighter and heated up the tip- he seemed confident that this would cause it to work. I don't remember if it worked or not.
The other day I had a pen which wasn't working. And I had a lighter. Come on, it doesn't take a seond grade math teacher to put the two together. I have some pyro-tendencies.
Anywho. Instead of getting the pen to work the way it was originally intended, I lit it on fire and the entire tip burned off.
Ink did come out though...
2 comments:
Now that you've tried it.... DON'T TRY IT AGAIN! Kind of a funny story...
Hey, I have heard and tried that out. It works but only on ball point pens. Now you have learned something out of the ordinary. If you will have it quit snowing back there we will quit sending storms to you. Be careful when you light the end of your pen it might really work. Love you doll, Jo and Charley.
Post a Comment