So last week I took an old, mysterious disposable camera to Wal-Mart.
Unfortunately most of the pictures came out pretty bad- in fact, the prints came out downright awful. This is one of the better shots:
The majority of the pictures are bad pictures of people whose names I can't remember from my first summer at college- 8 years ago.
However, there were two pictures which I was happy to see. This was one of them:
The pictures didn't turn out great on the disc, but the prints actually turned out decent. I think I will frame one.
We took this picture one Sunday afternoon. We all wore our BYU sweatshirts. Mine was brand new at the time (now it is ratty and threadbare). I remember it being pretty warm in the sweatshirts- so we were anxious to get the pictures taken.
Can you tell which one is me??
Spoiler alert!
Back row left to right: Shannon Thacker (now Hansen), Me, Jennifer Kellis. Front row left to right: Amber (can't remember the last name and the only one I have lost touch with), Christina Wilson (now Harker), and Marie Esselman.
I don't know if the pictures are worth the $10 it costs to get them printed, but oh well. It's fun to see this picture at least.
1 comment:
This is weird - I've seen this picture! In fact I have scrapbooked it! Must have been another shot that looks a lot like it.
Cute picture by the way!!
Post a Comment