I am wondering if this still exists. Come on people!
Last week my boss asked me to work with his secretary to set up a time where we could meet as a sort of exit interview. So I did that. It was set up for yesterday for half an hour.
So- when the time came for the interview I headed back to his office, only he wasn't in there... so I asked his secretary where he was and reminded her we were supposed to have a meeting. She said, "Oh he had some stuff come up. He might call you. I know he called some other people this morning."
okay....
So I headed back to my office and got back to work.
TEN MINUTES LATER he called. So after talking for approximately 17 seconds he says, "Traci, hold on. I have to take this call."
okay....
FIVE MINUTES LATER he gets back on the line, briefly apologizes, and proceeds to have a less than 5 minute conversation with me before ending it.
okay...
Whatever. Honestly, I didn't expect more from him. A few months ago I set up a meeting with him for half an hour because I needed to talk to him about a few things. He was 15 minutes late to the meeting, stood by his door the entire time, took a personal phone call during the meeting, and was checking his phone for messages the remainder of the meeting. Oh, and that entire meeting lasted less than 10 minutes. And he wonders why some of the issues weren't brought to his attention earlier.
okay....
Yes sir, I like being treated like crap. No problem!
And I am really sick of people telling me he is really busy. I KNOW THAT. THAT IS WHY I SCHEDULED THE TIME WITH HIM!
So today I was supposed to have a phone interview about a potential job. They told me they would call at 1:00. So I got all set up to take the call and was all ready by 12:50. When 1:02 rolled around I wasn't worried because hey- everyone's clocks are a little off. When 1:09 rolled around I thought, "everyone gets busy- I am sure they will apologize when they call." When 1:20 rolled around I called them. And left a voicemail.
Folks, it is 1:32 and I am not happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment