It's how you get through the day.
Loved it! Felt just like I was there with you :) What a great party. Thanks for sharing!
I'm always amazed at the things you catch on your video. Another great job!
I love all your videos! Quick question is that a cross on his cake? or Sponge Bob? And so many cute kids! Is that little one Jeff's youngest?
Um, that was adorable - that Maes is the cutest baby EVER! I'm afraid our kids will never be that cute - sad. Awesome video skills.
Thanks so much for sharing--So very Special.. JO
Traci I love your videos! you do such a good job!
Thanks so much Traci...I'm glad there's all this technology around and people who know how to use it so I don't miss out, even when I'[m very far away.....jody
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Loved it! Felt just like I was there with you :) What a great party. Thanks for sharing!
I'm always amazed at the things you catch on your video. Another great job!
I love all your videos! Quick question is that a cross on his cake? or Sponge Bob? And so many cute kids! Is that little one Jeff's youngest?
Um, that was adorable - that Maes is the cutest baby EVER! I'm afraid our kids will never be that cute - sad. Awesome video skills.
Thanks so much for sharing--So very Special.. JO
Traci I love your videos! you do such a good job!
Thanks so much Traci...I'm glad there's all this technology around and people who know how to use it so I don't miss out, even when I'[m very far away.....jody
Post a Comment