This morning, while I was finishing getting everyone ready, taking vitals signs, and setting up breakfast, I put this movie on at work for the kiddos to watch:
I love this movie, and it had been awhile since we watched it. However, there happens to be several 8-11 year old boys at the hospital right now, so of course, the loudest response to this scene was "Ewww!!!" "Gross!"
One of the six year old girls didn't appreciate the boys' disapproval and started shouting, "Come on! They are just making love!" She proceeded to shout this 3 or 4 more times before I finally got her to stop shouting it.
Oh yeah, this girl also stabbed a bunny with a screwdriver. (at home- not today at the hospital)
2 comments:
love it when you keep us up on what is going on in your life..
hope you and lori had a wonderful time. BIG BIG LOVES :)
What a weird job you have. Or maybe just a job with weird people around you. Be safe!
Post a Comment