Monday, July 30, 2012

The curse of technology

I am in a very low place. My iPad is a fool. It reset itself and I lost everything I have put on there in the last 2+ years.

The most upsetting thing: All the work I had done on Oregon Trail: American Settler is gone. What a fun and amazing time waster.

Luckily my music was backed up on my computer.

2 comments:

Becky said...

What does one say to technology meltdown? I really am sorry. You would think that sort of 'reset' would require at least a warning with a chance to say "NOOOOOOOOOO!"

joan bryan said...

Sorry about that-nothing worse than working hard to get things down in a place you feel will be safe, and then have this happen... I just got a new Amazon 7" touch screen Wifi Tablet.Bill is getting it all set up for me..NOW maybe i will be able to find the scriptures faster. Was never able to find things on my Kindle.
LOVE YA