Thursday, March 1, 2007

I just love talking about myself

Which is why I have a blog... if you get sick of it, just stop reading it and I will never know!
Mom just did both of these surveys on her blog and I thought I would attempt them, plus the "tag" that is being sent around.
First Melissa's, (because it will be the first to come out when I copy and paste Ola!)
1. Height? 5' 4" I am this height, mom has got to be at least an inch taller.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Not that I know of, but probably not since I was shocked and disgusted when I realized I was drinking Iced Tea the other day.
3. Do you own a real gun? No
4. Favorite kind of music? Almost anything... as long as I know the words and can sing along.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, not really unless it's the special lady doctor.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love 'em, my stomach doesn't.
7. What's your favorite kids movie? Lady and the Tramp
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk and/or water
9. Can you do push ups? Yes, and I proved it when the kids at work didn't believe me
10. Is your bathroom clean? Clean enough for me... and I finally got my toilet to flush, so that's an accomplishment.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I love my birthstone ring that I got when I was 12. It's the only piece of gold jewelry that I own, I LOVE silver everything else
12. Do you like painkillers? A few days ago after I had downed 10 advil (not all at the same time) I looked at the label that said "Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours" In my line of work you gotta love painkillers
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I used to think my hair (but now it makes me look like a boy) I loved making Natalie jealous when I could make it look like an Herbal Essence commercial. Now I only scare away the opposite sex... I'm not an idiot so I am not going to act like one to make a guy feel better about himself. If I'm smarter we both know it.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? (Same answer as Mom, but I call it ADHD)No, but I have access to those who do! ;)
15.City and State you were born in? Mission Hills, California
16. Middle Name? Eleda
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I'm glad mom filled this out before me and some of our answers are the same. Everyone reading this probably thinks I am a vicious (and angry) woman. and, I don't really care what they think!
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought? candy for kids at work (the good ones), some chips for a quick pickup, a jumper/bouncer thing for Olivier
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Milk, water, hot chocolate
20. Name 3 of your favorite restaurants: Texas Roadhouse, Bajio's, Chili's
21. Name 3 friends that you can talk to about anything. I don't have three friends, much less ones I can talk to about anything
22. Current worry? GRAD SCHOOL
23. Current hate? Hannibal the dog, and the weatherman who said we should be getting snow soon
24. Favorite place to be? Walking around with Tess and my IPOD
25. How did you bring in the New Year? I think I fell asleep and then woke up to watch the ball drop... Dick was slow on that countdown
26. Where would you like to go? Disneyland
27. Do you own slippers? Yes, but they are usually covered in dog slobber
28. What shirt are you wearing? maroon scrub shirt
29. Do you burn or tan? Burn like a little piggy
30. Favorite color(s)? Dark blue, black, silver, deep red, other classy colors
31. Would you be a pirate? I would be the captain
32. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Corrolla
33. What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever comes to mind, recently it has been Christmas songs with a pop twist
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? A serial murder (seriously), I was a terrible sister and tried to figure out whether I would be safest underneath the window where he would jump over me or on the other side of the room, where the glass wouldn't hit me. (Sorry Lori!)
35. What's in your pockets right now? A green piece from "Sorry!" that one of the kids forgot to pick up at work
36. Last person that made you laugh? Is the dog a person? Definitely the kids at work
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I loved cool sheets, unless it was cold, but I grew up in Southern California, so it was never cold-What an odd question
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Falling off the monkey bars in elementary school (I think 3rd grade) and landing on my head. I got a CT scan and they didn't find anything, but I think I still get headaches from that injury
39. Last person to send you an Instant Message. One of the boys from high school, but not for many many years
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Umm, 2...
41. Who is your loudest friend? the voice in my head or KJL
42. Who is your most silent friend? Hannibal's muzzle (no her name is not really Hannibal)
43. Does someone have a crush on you? try working at a youth hospital and being this gorgeous!
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? I wish on the first star I see
45. Favorite book(s)? Harry Potters, John Grishams, The Hiding Place, ecetera
46. What is your favorite candy? chocolate with soft caramel
47. Do you prefer summer or winter? Summer I think, but it depends on where I am. My favorite is Spring
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" At the fineral of a close friend of my mine the song "Nearer My God to Thee" and "Lead Kindly Light" were played... I still get choked up sometimes, but I think they are perfect
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Listening to pounding rain
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? "I hope the roads aren't bad" and "why does it have to be 6?"


1. What time is it? Thursday 2100 (9:00)
2. Name: Traci
3. What are you most afraid of? Ferris Wheels
4. What do you drive? Corrolla
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? No
6. Where were you born? Mission Hills, California
7. Ever been to Alaska? No, but one of my coworkers is from Alaska
8. Ever been toilet paper decorating in trees? Yes... ah Tarynne, the memories
9. Croutons or Bacon bits? Croutons
10. Favorite day of the week? This one is a toughie... maybe Wednesday, or Thursday, I love Saturdays because they are more relaxed at work, Sundays and Mondays I sleep in, and Tuesdays I start fresh... maybe they are all my favorite
11. Favorite restaurant? At the moment Bajio's
12. Favorite Flowers? Sunflowers, and I love that they are weeds!
13. Favorite sport to watch: watch, maybe basketball; play, volleyball
14. Favorite drink? lemonade like strawberry or raspberry
15. Favorite Ice cream: cookies and cream
16. Disney or Warner Brothers: Disney
17. Favorite fast food Restaurant: Wendy's cheap chicken nuggets
18. What color is your bedroom carpet? a gross speckled array that hides dog throw up, pee, and poop really well
19. How many times you failed your driver's test? I would say no, but I have failed the vision (interestingly enough in Texas but not in Utah, does that say something?)
20. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail from? that blasted RS listserve
21. What do you do most often when you are bored? puzzle, crafts, sudoku, something to keep my hands busy
22. Bedtime: I'd love it if it was 9:30 or 10, but usually not until 11.
23. Favorite TV shows: LOST!!!!, the office, 30 rock, law and order: svu
24. Ford or Chevy? Foreign
25. What are you listening to right now? Scrubs on TV
26. What are your favorite colors? Dark Blue, Silver, Deep Red
27. How many tattoos do you have? None, tattoos just get you beat up by Asians (watch Lost)
28. Do you have any pets? Yes my baby
29. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Chicken
30. What would you like to accomplish before you leave this earth? I really really really want to get my doctorate degree in Pediatric Health Psychology

and finally;
Rules of the Game:
1. Find the nearest book to you.
2. Name the book and author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page.
5. Copy out the next 3 sentences and post to your blog.
6. Tag three other people.

The King of Torts, John Grisham
"I've already seen this," Clay said, still thinking about the wire transfer. "It's pretty basic stuff--nothing sensitive. Do it online.

The last time I bought toilet paper was last August--I love living alone!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Trace, I LOVE reading your blog! I can't believe you didn't think you'd have anything to write on one. The first part of your answer on #48 made me laugh so hard. You're so FUNNY!!

Lori said...

You can't talk to me about anything? I don't ever remember sharing a room with you.

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

I accidently posted the same thing twice... that's why I deleted it :)

Shersy said...

I remember you girls sharing a room - and now I'm glad I wasn't in there with you! These answers are really funny! And, even if you don't have freinds, you're gaining a fan club through the blog!

Anonymous said...

That's Funny I'd have to agree about the tea HA HA
From.Kevin