So, this morning I headed into the semi-big city. That city being Philadelphia. I actually do this everyday, but today was different.
On the train I saw 12- count em 12- little old ladies. It was fun. I counted them. They just kept coming. They were all about the same height and size.
Then, after I got off the train, I was walking to class and I almost ran into Will Smith. He looked a lot like the Fresh Prince and I was nearing West Philadelphia.
Then, as I was working on recovering from that, I say Jerry Springer. Or he looked a lot like Jerry Springer. I think it was the glasses.
Then I had some serious thoughts about fruit.
It was an exciting morning.
Then I cam home and fell asleep for a long time.
Now I have to finish grading those dang papers... I told them the grades would be up today.
Peace.
2 comments:
wow your life is full of adventure! I miss you!
yesterday i saw merry and pipin from the lord of the rings. walking together down the street. well at least they were the same size, hair and looked just like them. only thing that was different they were wearing shoes.
Post a Comment